Pages

script type="text/javascript"> var infolink_pid = 86113; var infolink_wsid = 0;

Saturday, May 15, 2010

what Is This

What is this?


I am living in Islamabad twin cities since 1988 but I love Rawalpindi more than Islamabad because it is more like a city than Islamabad and it has some flavor of Hyderabad , hence it is always that at least I will once drive into pindi’s bustling roads and bazaars.

it is since last two years or so that Beggars whose numbers were limited that were always on the roads , speed breakers and halts, but than since last two years you have started seen the professional beggars with wipers and other tricks to get some money out of your pocket, but what I am seeing since last one years or less there are small kids who look from middle class house holds they are there on these halts every where and this situation is heartening, I licked to cry when a Girl aged about 6 or 7 years just like my own daughter came to my window and said please give some rupees , khuda ki qasam khana nahin khaya subh say!!!! Tears came to my eyes , I refused to talk to her and what ever was in my pocket I kept on her small hands and moved away ??

Reading daily in papers that poverty is reducing in country ! which country they are talking about ??

Where are those poor turned in to middle class?? It seems we are getting more middle class in to poor, more poor below poverty line every day.. it is quoted from Hz Umar the second khaliph , that if even one dog sleeps hungry on the banks (as far as) of FIRAAT or Dajla I will be accounted for, Hw can I sleep a sound sleep than!!! I wonder how our beloved monster like president sleeps than in these circumstances does he has any acumen what is happening on our roads and hamlets, Pindi is city which we both share has he ever seen this shame full naked example of poverty , does he realizes what is going on in his country where his security engulfs billions of Rupees per annum and an innocent fairy like girl was begging at mid night on the Chandni chowk !!!

Our ruling elite and their families does nt know the price of living in today’s Pakistan does they?? I bet they does not, if they know they can not translate it in their minds while an officer of grade 17, 18 ,19 or 20 can not live honestly how can a clerk, naib qasid and small vendor !!

Resultant debit is increasing in every one’s life , not only our Government is debit infested but each and every one among us is heavily under one or other sorts of debit and now another cyclone has to strike in few days its of annual budget who will be as always tax free! No new Taxes will be announced!!! But it will indirectly crush us under more taxes (Indirect also) , more debits and more dishonesties!!!!!!!

Does General & Proud politicians Of so & so Party.. have any Idea what they have done to us?

if he ever come to know that how many mothers have sold their bodies to get one times meal for their kids or taken prostitution as profession to fulfill needs of their homes than if he is a human being he should go mad!! Has he this type of courage in himself ?? I don’t think so that any of our rulers has this material in them by default…. They are in soluble plastics of a material, super human beings and there eyes are on bigger cause of moving Pakistan to the ranks of developed nations which they will do by making half of country impotent and half of  our ladies prostitutes!!

Isn’t it????




this is what I think , what I feel about issues in my country Pakistan, this is my catharsis on day to day events, injustices, Crimes by higher ups which are committed in this country in broad day light & how I feel & react about that.....its my view & how I want to resolve an issue ....60 year old pakistan is raped frequently by her own sons in Arms...

No comments: